Saturday, October 24, 2009

Masters SHORTLIST

I have been busy making cards lately and the Love card is from a LSBS challenge from last weekend! www.littlescrapbookshop.com.au





OMG- such a big week for me this week, so much happening and so much to be thankful for, but the exciting news was an email I received from Kristy Evans at SCRAPBOOKING MEMORIES, telling me I had made the shortlist with my Masters entry! Check it out: http://www.scrapbookingmemories.com.au/newsletter/2009/oct/
It's a huge list and my chances may be slim, but I am very excited to be up there with the best of them, there are some very talented ladies on that list! So that is an achievement I am proud of.
Other news, we are moving house yet again, in 2 weeks and will finally be going back to our home. We cannot wait. We have so much happening that weekend too, Dave's Mum is arriving for a short visit, Dave will most probably be working the whole weekend, so I've organised a truck so we can at least have our gear in the house. Then it's going to be a slow process getting sorted again. The kids are so looking forward to jumping in that pool again, our pool!!! Hopefully, life will settle down fo awhile after that. It has been a very huge, un-settling and tumultuous year!!!! I'm looking forward to my parents arriving at Christmas and for some relaxing time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...