Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PLAYING!!!






Well it seems my ONE little word has come back with a vengeance. Even though I have'nt finished my March assignment over at Big Picture www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com my word is showing up all around.Yesterday I held my first official Team meeting with my Kaszazz Port Douglas team. Sadly one is a little far away, but hope she was there in spirit! We played with some vellum and Tim Holtz distress inks, as I had seen some gorgeous flowers on a fellow Kaszazz consultant's blog.www.cheryldevlin.typepad.com There are a few pics here to show you what we have created. My team members were chuffed to have a play with the shrinky dinks and make a little shrinky tag, lots of fun! I have also incuded photos of a new maken'take, using the adorable rollagraph wheel, some magic mount and chalks, just gorgeous. The other is a lovely demo, the blended butterfly vine and card, just love the distress inks and blending technique. If you are keen to find out more, why not email me tan.dave@bigpond.com and Find out how you can receive a brochure from me with all the lovely new products

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...