Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mothers day cards

I was a little behind the 8-ball with getting these cards out, but I have to say, I did put a lot of love and distressing into them. I have been so busy since starting work 3 days a week, and having little holidays away in our camper trailer, that time is really getting away. Anyway, the 2 cards are much the same, I just changed the lighter colour slightly. I have used the Bella ever after papers and embellishments with some cute little flowers I have had in my stash forever. (I changed the colour of them by inking them with distress ink.) Some Kaiser pearl strands & some lovely little chipboard manequin bodices I received for a Craft Queen challenge at SBM. (Scrapbooking Memories Magazine). I covered those with paterned paper, stamped them and clear embossed them to give them some glitz. The pins are from Making Memories vintage findings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...