Thursday, January 24, 2013

rollagraph fun

haven't had my rollagraph stamper out for awhile, but the need for diy wrapping paper has come about lately with our mountain of birthdays all in the same month. i used the new roll of kaszazz kraft paper, the leaf nouveau wheel and the henna ink cartridge to make a quick and lovely background on the paper. For the card, I swapped ink cartridges and put the watermark one in, rolled over the background paper and embossed with Tea Dye Distress embossing powder. Then added a few bits and pieces. Finished off pressies with some thin satin, gold trim ribbon. my Mum,s turning 70 next week, hope she likes it.

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

This looks great...I haven't had mine out for ages, either....good idea.....must use it MORE!!! And I like that card, too:):):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...