Tuesday, May 6, 2014

2 New layouts for NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY 2014

CAN YOU BELIEVE THERE IS ACTUALLY A national scrapbooking day???? I just loved telling Hubby that I didn't need an excuse to scrapbook this weekend, it was an absolute must!!!!!! I worked on one layout I'm doing for a challenge, and then squeezed in two really quick pages. I'm so happy that I stopped all the thinking and looking for inspiration and just finally sat and did it. I'm hoping this means the mojo is coming back with a vengeance.
It may have something to do with the fact that the "happy" is coming back as we also purchased a house over the weekend!!! YAY TO THAT...
First layout...
I wanted to use lots of Heidi Swapp goodies on this one...So I did. Papers are from her Hello Today range. used Colourshine and the cute little sequin stamp. The only things not Heidi are the seam binding bow, but I did recolour it with Georgia Peach Colourshine, and the cardstock which are both from Kaszazz.
I was following along with Big Picture Classes this weekend as they were hoping to upload  10 000 layouts!!!! So much inspiration on their Instagram feed!!!
I enjoy scrapping in 8 1/2 x 11", and it's been awhile, so for a quick page, I threw this one together with some Amy Tangerine Papers and tags, Dear Lizzy tags, Kaiser stamps, Washi tape and Kaszazz butterfly stamp coloured with Alcohol Ink Art markers. I picked up a few cute little punches when we were in Adelaide at Christmas, love this little love heart one.
It feels good to get a few pages done!!! TFL..


1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Well, you're two pages up on me...I MEANT to join in - but it just didn't happen [sad face]...Loooove those hexagons on your Heidi inspired one, too....& those alcohol inks...popalicious colours....& once again...THRILLED that you have a house....YAAAAY!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...