Saturday, July 30, 2016

Marquee Love Design Team fun

Good morning everyone, hope your Saturday is going to be awesome!! I was so lucky to receive a Marquee Love letter kit for one of my DT projects over at Scrappingclearly this month!!!! After the excitement settled, I then had no idea what to do with it!! Lol. So, of course, I took to Pinterest and looked for some inspiration. I didn't really find any from the actual lights themselves, but I saw another project with a wooden letter covered in wool, and somehow, this sparked an idea in my mind!!!













These lights are easy to work with, they are very light and made from card, so you can paint them, spray ink on them or just cover them in patterned paper! I went for the spray ink option and tried to match the colour's to my daughter's bedroom!

                                                                                   
















As you can see, below, I used lots of Heidi Swapp goodies to compliment my letter 'B'. There's Colorshine in 3 different colours, (the yellow was Dylusions ink, as we wanted that to be bright!) There's some cute Heidi Swapp lace ribbon and I used the Marquee Love, gold tape for the edges!
















The flowers are Prima sugar blooms, I popped a few on there for decoration with the lace, using an American Crafts clothespin. That way my daughter can remove them if she doesn't want the flowers on there!




















I love how quickly, and simply this project came together! What great gifts these make! Hope you like it and TFL!
Tania

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...