Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Holidays and visitors




Wow, time flies and I haven't posted for a little while! So much going on! We have Tom (Taylah and Jack's big cousin) here with us from Adelaide at the moment!
Today we visited Mossman Gorge and tomorrow we are taking him to the crocodile farm!
Jack is like his little shadow and thinks it's great having him here. Taylah has taken a couple of days to warm, she was a bit shy, but now she's enjoying having him around! I think he's having a ball and loving our swimming pool which we are getting a great deal of use out of!
Scrapping wise- I completd a few layouts over the weekend, including a couple of digi's and Taylah also had a go at one of the challenges from the Cybercrop at LSBS.

I'll post my new layouts along with Taylah's gorgeous layout with this post

1 comment:

Helen Jolly said...

Love these Layouts
great work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...