Monday, September 26, 2011

Team Training Day!



Well Dave came home last Saturday- which coincided with me running my first ever Team Training Day for Kaszazz! He took the kids off to stay a night at the New Ramada (previously Treetops), in town. My TTD went well, but it was a very long day!!!I had 7 ladies attend, I think they all had a great day! I met up with my family at around 6.30pm and we had a great night!Here is one of the new projects we created at TTD, using the brand new September released products which you can view here shortly!It's workshop no 2H972 TIMELESS PAGE AND POCKET PIECES. It was a great excuse for me to scrap my Mum and Dad and my brother and I when we were very young!So glad to get these memories down!There's also another workshop page I created recently, the 2H729, Romance and funky blooms layout! Let me know if you would like any info on how to create these pages or attend a workshop..
tan.dave@bigpond.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...