Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Anniversary card

Well, my day was a bit out of sinc today as I had Taylah home sick from school. 3rd week and loads of kids are coming down with colds and sore throats. I did manage to finally finish a card I've been working on for my parents 25th Wedding Anniversary coming up soon! I used all Kaszazz products, except for the chipboard numbers, which are Bella Chipz, which i did emboss with Kaszazz silver embossing powder. I used the Ezy Press die cutting and embossing machine to cut my scallops, and lace border, and tried a different technique, but simple one for flowers, by cutting strips of card stock and winding them around my tweezers. I used Glossy Accents to secure them at the back onto a small punched out circle of card and to secure the end of the swirl. Hope you like. For inspiration, I can't take all the credit, as i saw a card i loved in an issue of Papercrafts magazine, by Designer Betsy Veldman. As usual, I put my own spin on a few things!

Tania

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...