Sunday, February 19, 2012

Catching up & great news!

I was so organised before we left to come to Darwin and got many photos printed thinking I will be able to catch up on all my layouts! So far, I haven't really accomplished many layouts at all, the only ones are for my travel album, which i am using all Kaszazz products for, but I don't want to share until it's all finished, but maybe if I do start sharing, I will feel like I have accomplished something... Stay tuned! Anyway, after we attended the 70th Anniversay of the Bombing of Darwin Ceremony this morning, we had some chill out time at home and I felt like getting arty with paint or ink. So I got stuck into my Smooch Spritz, and Smooch accent ink and started to create a background for my page. The colours came from the pics, Green, blue and yellow, with a hint of orangy/red. I used some Distress ink to darken the edges of the photos against the white, and a Fancy Pants, glitter cut that I have had in my stash for way too long.Other supplies were Nikki Sivils papers which were FREE in a mag, and some rub ons from kaiser and Fancy Pants. The alphas are thickers, and I got out the trusty Permaball pen, as i feel my page is not finished without a border. I even got the thread out! Hope you like!

Some great Kaszazz news too! Apart from all the great 2 for 1 specials this month, Kaszazz now have SB Essentials Cardstock available in Packs of 25. So if you have a fave colour, or are doing workshops which call for a few of the same colour, you can now save 10% on buying them in bulk packs. Let me know if you would like more info, or how to place an order! have a great week!
tan.dave@bigpond.com
Tania

1 comment:

DebiJ said...

This is a fab LO Tania, modern & bright & happy! What you doing in Darwin???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...