Sunday, October 27, 2013

Jot Magazine mini challenge!!!

THE GREATEST VIEW-a NEW MINI CHALLENGE OVER AT JOT MAGAZINE, click her to check it out!!

Just in time for another Jot Magazine blog challenge. This was a mini challenge with the theme THE GREATEST VIEW. I chose a recent pic. of my 7 year old son, sleeping. He looked so peaceful and I couldn’t believe how big he looked. However, even though he was peaceful then, later on in the night, he would be in my room, as he has been doing for the past week, due to bad dreams. We have moved again recently, he has his own room again, and has been watching Harry Potter movies and playing Harry Potter on the playstation. We have had to put a stop to these things for awhile, to see if his imagination can slow down!!! And we might all get some sleep.


I decided it was high time I started using up some of the FREE papers and stamp sets I have received with magazines. I give a lot of them away, but some I just can’t part with. I have a lot of stash in storage at the moment, so now is the perfect time to use what I have!!!! And then, I don’t feel guilty about using a few BRAND NEW products aswell.
Other materials used were: KASZAZZ-card stock, Art Markers, Distress inks, Enamel accents, buttons and rub ons. BELLA- journal spots. A. CRAFTS patterned paper. CAROLEE'S ADORN IT alphas. HEIDI SWAPP- plastic alphabet. Hand stitching and staples.

I remembered my Ranger, enamel accents I have had in my stash for quite awhile, and have never really given them much attention. I was just looking for some subtle little accents to compliment my page, and the white enamel dots worked perfectly.

My next post will show you how to make your own coloured pearl accents using this great liquid!!!

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

You've done a super job on this one...love the colour combo & those big hearts & the balloons are cute...it's all just perfect :):):):) poor kiddo....too many wands waving I his dreams,eh?? Hope the nightmares go away quick:):):)

Kim Archer said...

Hi Tania -- what a great layout and I hope your son's nightmares stop and you all get some sleep.. Thanks for playing along with the Jot/Greatest View challenge. KIM Archer.

Natalie said...

What a fun layout.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This a gorgeous layout! And I love that you've chosen this as your "greatest view" - thanks for sharing!

Kim Archer said...

Hi there Tania.

Yay -- I am thrilled to let you know that Gail from Greatest View has chosen your layout as our Jot/Greatest View mini challenge winner. Congrats!!! Thanks so much for entering your layout.

Can you email me with your details, or contact me through facebook so I can forward your mailing address to Gail so she can organise your prize pack. Thanks heaps
KIM Archer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...