Sunday, December 1, 2013

DECEMBER DAILY STARTS TODAY!!!


I am so glad I finished preparing my December Daily album. Because today is the 1st December and I can't believe it!! Anyway, My album started off as a set of Collected & Co. file folders which I purchase at Big W. I trimmed through the middle of each one to make the pages ready to be bound later!


 I have then added a variety of patterned paper and PL inserts for pages. I've really mixed it up and made it interactive!The pages with a file tab on them open out to more pages.The final page below will be the back of my album in which I plan to put a large family photo. We are heading to South Australia to be with all the rellies and so I hope to get as many of them in the pic as possible!



Now to get to work filling the first day of my album!! TFL!


1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Tania, this looks FANTASTIC!!! Really nice - can't wait to see it filled to the brim with all those pics of the relies!!!!! Have a wonderful trip south & I hope you enjoy every minute of it:):):) merry Chrissy!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...