Sunday, December 1, 2013

Take Note

Love this gorgeous little journal spot book I just made! Thanks to the Black Friday deals over at Big Picture Classes!! If you head over to their blog here http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/blog/#.UpqI4JBDH4g and click on the link, you can have access to some awesome classes all for just $1.99US. I have purchased a few and started with this one!
I have used mainly kaszazz products, including a lot of scraps and discontinued journal pages. The size is 4x6", with some assorted 3x4" spots and a couple of odd sized tags etc.


The idea of this groovy little book is to keep it in my handbag for those conversations or moments to be recorded, that you just don't want to forget. Once you have written on your tag or journal spot, it is all ready to be placed straight onto a layout or your PL album!




I added some Kaszazz bracket and journal line stamps, and bound the album together with my brand new CINCH!!! I am so loving this little machine!!!!!
Hope you like!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...