Sunday, June 21, 2015

Kraft Plus Blog Challenge- June 15

Well, now school holidays are here, I might get a bit more Scrapping time in...yay!! I whipped this layout up yesterday for the Kraft Plus Challenge for June!!!  Here is the Inspiration board:

Kraft Plus June Mood Board


















I have to say I don't do circles in Scrapping!!! But i was kind of excited to step outside my comfort zone with this one. I broke out the Ezy Press die cutting machine from Kaszazz, and cut me some circles. I actually had fun!!! I had just made a purchase at Valley Girl the day before and their plastic shopping bag was the perfect animal print to use instead of patterned paper! I had some crate paper animal print in my stash too, and found some gorgeous, glittery washi tape in animal print which worked too.


















I covered some cardstock in washi and then cut some circles out with the die cutting machine!

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Lucky you! You got to see Wang Wang....& it's a glorious page for our K+ challenge...loooove that bit of texture behind and the pink & you should do circles more often...you ROCKED them. New fave of mine, this one. Sensational:):)

Paula said...

Fabulous that you stepped out of your comfort zone for this because you absolutely nailed this! I love the design & your colour combo. Thanks for joining us this month over @ Kraft+ :)

Chantalle said...

SO happy to see that delicious pink!! Awesome job with this month's challenge Tania - thanks so much for playing along with us!

Linda Eggleton said...

This really POPS with the fabulous bright pink you've used...very striking page! Thanks for playing along at K+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...