Thursday, August 20, 2015

CSI Colour, stories and inspiration!!!



Well, it's been a while since I played along with CSI and their challenges. i do love them, I love their different take on a mood board with the Evidence and Testimony. So this month, I was inspired by my good friend, Vicki, who is on their DT by the way, to join in and play.
Heres case file no.173
Here are the details of the Evidence and Testimony, and the guidelines!!!
**Detailed clues, as promised... 
THE SCHEME - USE ALL 5 COLORS
  • light seafoam green - 226.239.221
  • dark teal green - 56.100.99
  • white - 255.255.255
  • carnation pink - 242.162.175
  • maraschino cherry red - 166.28.28
EVIDENCE - CHOOSE AT LEAST 3 CLUES
  • checks
  • grid pattern
  • flowers
  • wet medium
  • animals
  • bottle/jar
  • leaves
  • enamel dots
  • labels
  • flourishes
  • slant something
  • pocket
  • distressing
TESTIMONY - CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 CLUE
  • Topic: Document something you do to relax.
  • Prompt Idea:  Use Fat Mum Slim as inspiration.
  • Presentation:  Hand write your journaling on leaves or another element unexpected on your page.
  • Writing Format: Create a "currently" list.
  • Inspiration Words: staycation, foolish, ideas -- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title.
  *   *   *   *   *
And here is my layout using 7 of the Evidence clues, and 2 of the Testimony clues!
I used the cute papers from Hazel and Ruby which came FREE in the Scrapbooking Memories mag. there's some Francheville enamel dots, Heidi Swapp stencils and colour shine, kaszazz stencil and Jo Sonja's texture paste. A Kaszazz stamp for my title and I have to mention that I have used 2 elements from my very first pocket letter I received from my pocket letter pal, Evelyn. (They were, washi tape and the cute little stamped banner!) TFL

1 comment:

Vicki Christensen said...

I love this Tania! You are clearly a natural at solving cases! Glad you are playing along ... again! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...