Saturday, June 11, 2016

Scrappingclearly DT post for the June moodboard

Hi all, I have a post on the Scrappingclearly blog today with this fun layout, using the Maggie Holmes Bloom collection, available in store here:
I took my inspiration from the June Moodboard, and think I have covered nearly all the elements in the image.





I had fun with some paint dabbers and Gold Marquee Love tape from Heidi Swapp. There's lots of paper layering and fussy cut butterflies from the BLOOM paper, Gold Foil Thickers, yum, and a few other bits and pieces from the Bloom collection!



























The journaling on the front of the layout tells you, I made a boo boo and scrapped the wrong title for these images, that were actually taken on Christmas night, also my son's birthday! Ah, what the hey, it was a celebratory day and I have written on the back of the layout and told the story behind the photos!!! If you want to know more about the products used, go along to the Scrapping Clearly blog to read my detailed post! Thanks for visiting!!!








1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks great - love the stack of photos like that.... & I've done the same thing.... well done getting around your 'blooper' by writing on the back. I'm REALLY slack with dates and places. I'm sure one day, the family will be scratching their heads KNOWING that date/place cannot possibly be right, but seeing it on my pages. Oh well!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...