Sunday, June 19, 2016

Scrappingclearly DT post with a Project Life spread

Hi all, hope you are having a lovely weekend and getting some scrappy fun time in!! Today I am up on the Scrappingclearly Blog with a Project Life spread using the gorgeous Dear Lizzy HAPPY PLACE collection from American Crafts!!!





















I don't do alot of PL pages, but these pretty papers with their 6x4" and 3x4" cards really inspired me to do so. Also helps to come across the photos to go with it, and make it all fall into place. There's also some Maggie Holmes Bloom embellishments on there and Heidi Swapp alphas and die cut word for my title! I love the cute little stamp set from the Happy Place range, which is how I made the sunglasses and camera embellies, I just added a touch of Distress Ink with a water brush on them to mimi the hand-cut butterflies from the Maggie Holmes paper.






























I made a little transparent pocket with the Dear Lizzy specialty paper and some Studio Calico sequins. I haven't bought myself a fuse tool yet, although I have wanted one for some time, so I closed the pocket together at the top with a little glossy accents which you can't see, that worked a treat.














If you want to find out more of the details, head on over to the Scrappingclearly Blog, where you can also find a link to the shop and links in my post to all the yummy products I have used!
TFL
Tania

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...