Monday, August 8, 2016

Scrappingclearly August sketch, Design Team layout

Today I'm sharing my DT take on the Scrappingclearly August sketch. This one is another created by fellow DT member, Chloe. I totally love her sketches!! This one looks like this:



My new Design Team kit consists of Maggie Holmes, Open Book and Shimelle Starshine this month, soooo many gorgeous papers and embellies. I've used mainly the Open Book and a touch of Maggie Holmes Bloom, and a few fussy cut flowers from one of the Shimelle papers. If you visit the Scrappingclearly Blog, I have a detailed description of all the other products used!!!!
Here is my layout:






















And here's a few close ups for you!!!






















Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope I've inspired you to play along with their sketch this month!!!! You can upload your link to the SC blog or on their Community Facebook page, for a chance at some great prizes.
Tania


1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh GOSH! This is gorgeous....loooove that bg paper. You are so lucky to have that kit to play with. YUM!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...