Monday, August 1, 2016

First Design Team Reveal for Off The Rails!!

Another exciting day today, as the 1st project for my Off the Rails DT gig is revealed, yay. The moodboard was black + anything goes, with some gorgeous inspirational images. I decided to do a card. I was forced to be behind in my DT projects this month due to having SHINGLES which was quite horrific. So that lost about 2 weeks of valuable creating time for me.
But anyway, I came up with this card, and I'm quite chuffed with it!

















I started with a white card base, and found a piece of Glossy black cardstock in my stash, from Kaszazz. (I had already punched a scalloped border on one edge, bonus!!!) I love the Glossy card. I added some Texture paste through a TCW stencil and while that was drying, stamped some Kaszazz Spring flowers and border stamps onto watercolour paper. I then had fun with my Kaszazz watercolour pencils and my Aquash water brush, colouring them in.
I wanted to add something special to the large flower centres, so used some Scrap Matrix micro beads.














I attatched and mounted flowers, cut them up a little to piece them together and added some die cut Leafy Flourishes, (also Kaszazz), and one of my favourite Heidi Swapp die cut words, 'happy'. Then stamped a birthday sentiment and embossed it in white! Hope you like it, and don't forget to visit Off the Rails blog for some more Design Team inspiration and current moodboard.
Tania

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...