Saturday, November 5, 2016

Scrap the girls November sketch

So this time, I'm sharing my Design Team take on the Scrap the Girls sketch this month!
I have wanted to scrap this photo for ages now, finally I found the right papers and the right inspiration in the sketch!






















This is Taylah in Bali with some of the friends she met at Kids Club!
I gave the background a little watercolour touch with some gelatos! The papers are Amy Tangerine, and there's a home made journal spot I made using a Kaiser stamp and some chalks. Love the brightness in this happy layout!

Tania

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is a gorgeous page. Love the watery bg and the bright pops of pink......really like the way you've popped the title on, too :):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...