Tuesday, November 15, 2016

My DT layout, inspired by the Scrappingclearly Moodboard

Hi all, hope you are having a great start to your week. The time is flying by and this is my last week, before we fly down South for 3 weeks. So, I have been very busy getting all my Design Team obligations sorted! Here's my layout for Scrappingclearly, based on the moodboard for this month!!! Firstly, Here is the moodboard:





Now for my layout:





































If you want to read all about my process and the details regarding products, head to the Scrappingclearly blog here, to find our more! These are the products I have used:

CHICKANIDDY PAPERS
GESSO
COLOUR BLAST COLOUR PASTE
WE R MEMORY KEEPERS CLEARLY POSH ACETATE
HEIDI SWAPP GOLD ACETATE WORDS
MAGIE HOLMES CRATE PAPER BOWS
FLOWERS- PRIMA, KASZAZZ, MERCI & KAISERCRAFT
DUSTY ATTIC STENCIL
KAISER STAMP
HEIDI SWAPP MEMORY PLANNER TINY WOOD STAMP
DRINKING STRAW
KASZAZZ GOLD GLITTER TAPE & LEAVES
DISTRESS STAIN
D-LISH SCRAPS WASHI TAPE & FLAIR
MAGGIE HOLMES & CRATE PAPER, GOLD PRINTED VELLUM



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...