Sunday, April 2, 2017

Kraft Plus April challenge

Hi all!!! Another new month is upon us, and another great challenge from Kraft Plus this month!! Seriously, Sandra and Amanda are rocking these challenges and graphics for the modboards, I hope you can play along!!! So this month, it was your challenge to use paint chips on a layout!! I have been collectiong these babies for awhile now and have bags of them!!! Here's my layout for the Design Team sample!!





I had so many ideas in my head and I knew it would involve using my Kaszazz punches for some type of shapes. Then I came up with the idea of a banner, and incorporated my cute, banner stamps from Kaszazz.




I used some Kaisercraft papers, from the 6.5", Happy Snaps pad, some ephemera from the same range and some journal cards from the Say Cheese pack.
















You can see I've punched and cut half circles for my banner and along the bottom of my photo!














The pretty enamel dots are from D-Lish Scraps !! From my remaining paint chips, I cut some little banners to help embellish!!!


















Hope you've been inspired to have a go at our challenge this month!!!


1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

I really like the colours you've chosen for your page. It looks brilliant & all the different ways you've put those paint chips to use....LOVE those banners!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...