Saturday, May 20, 2017

Scrappingclearly May moodboard

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing my Design Team post over at Scrappingclearly, with some cards for the May moodboard. I used the Atlas Collection papers from Pink Paislee, which I really love!!! Here is the moodboard!





I love the Autumn colours this month, and these papers just worked perfectly!!!

















The papers have a cool shipping tag design, so I cut some pieces out and made my own tags, with the Stampin Up tag punch, some eyelets, which I've had in my stash for years!!! (Win!) Then I used some twine which was a FREEBIE with the Scrapbooking Memories mag, a few years back! All cardstock is from Kaszazz, and the washi tape is from Teresa Collins.




For my '50' card, (all my friends are turning 50 this year!!) I used the Atlas papers as a background, and then stamped a Kaszazz water skiier image, and white embossed on black card. Then broke out the Distress Oxide inks, which I am playing with a bit lately!! I was aiming for the impression of water, waves or droplets, and I think it worked reasonable well! I flicked some Dylusions spray and mica sprays on top and it looks very shiny in the light!
















The alphas are from Amy Tangerine!
Hope you can find time to visit over at SC and play along with the challenges this month. TFL!!!

Tania

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Fabulous cards...the 50 birthday would have to be my fav, love the water skiing stamp!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...