Saturday, September 9, 2017

Goodbye Scrappingclearly, hello Kraft Plus September Challenge

Hi all! A whole month has flown by since my last post...too fast, this year is going way too fast!!! I have let go of one of my Design Team positions to try and free up a little more time for myself. I said goodbye to Scrappingclearly, last month, it was a fab 18 months with them, and on their blog, you can see my post of a collection of my favourite projects created using their products:
https://scrapping-clearly.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/time-to-say-goodbyefrom-tania.html

Today I'm sharing my latest layout for Kraft Plus! This one was very inspiring, it's all about Bees and Hexagons, check out the prompt board here:



Here's my take on this fab challenge!!!
















I used lots of Kaszazz goodies on here, the hexagon die was perfect for this challenge, I cut out my photo into a large hexagon and with the left over bits from the photo, I made one of them into another embellishment, to repeat the water image. (See below)















Stamps from Kaszazz, Stencil from Kaisercraft, Chipboard word from Memory Maze. Patterned papers from Echo Park, and there's some Colourblast, Colourpaste on there too!

Thanks for looking!!!


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic inspiration for this challenge... love it..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...