Sunday, September 24, 2017

Vintage Clock tag for Memory Maze

Hi all, I've been a tad busy and haven't updated with some projects for awhile. Lots going on here, and getting ready for our holiday to Singapore in a week!! Today I'm up on the Memory Maze blog with a tag, using an awesome Vintage Clock, chipboard piece as my HERO.



The stencil is also from Memory Maze, I used it with some Metallic Distress Stain for my background, over black Gesso!


















I added lots of mixed media layers and embellishments, below is a list of products and suppliers I used.


















VINTAGE CLOCK AND STENCIL - Memory Maze
RANGER BLACK GESSO, LIQUID PEARLS, DISTRESS PAINT,METALLIC STAIN & ANT. PEARL - Kaszazz
ART ALCHEMY PAINT - Scrappingclearly
PRIMA TAG, MICRO BEADS & METAL EMBELLISHMENTS - Scrap Matrix
GAUZE, COTTON, DOILY

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Tania


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...