Tuesday, March 11, 2008


We are having few more clear days, but lots of wind and still a little rain at night! SWIMMING POOL UPDATE- Dave has got most of the glass panels up for the fence, just waiting on a few special pieces that needed to be made to size. it' s looking fantastic and each day we are getting closer to swimming in our own pool.
The kids are both doing s well at swimming lessons, lately Jack and I are gtting rained on at the pool but it's ok, a little on the cool side!
Both kids have been sick with fevers and sore throats, and there's quite a bit of it going around! I've been having more sleepless nights!!!
I've just booked my tickets to the APSCON (Australian Photography Convention) which will be held in Launceston this year, in September. It willbe the most independent thing I have done sicnce Taylah was born 5 years ago. I am so looking forward to it, and hoping to gain alot of inspiration, motivation and new enthuiasm for my photography.

I've learned something else on the computer this week, how to download and install fonts! may not be a big deal for some, but it's just another notch in my technical belt....

I shall leave some pics now of my latest scrapping creations:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...