Tuesday, March 4, 2008

WET, WET, WET!!!

Well, anther very, rainy, wet season day in the Far North. I think it's rained non stop for the last 18 hours! Our swimming pool is almost full, (it's not finished yet, but in the last stages!)
My little man went off to sleep no trouble today, it's easy goig to sleep to the sound of heavy rain.

I haven't seen rain like this for a few years, just like the old days when I first arrived here! It's great, but i wish we could share some around to everyone else in the country who needs it!

In regards to scrapping, I'm in the finishing stages of a mini book at the mo. for my Mum! A belated birthday present. I'm happy with it so far.

Now I'm off to check out what's happening at the Little Scrapbook Shop, www.littlescrapbookshop.com.au

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...