Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It looks like baking cakes will continue to be a family tradition




Taylah and Jack have always enjoyed helping me or Nanna make a cake, or any kind of cooking. One day, they decided they would like to invent their own recipe, I wasn't allowed to give them a recipe, I was only allowed to hand out the ingredients they asked for. The first attempt wasn't bad, but this was the 2nd attempt a few weeks ago and it was delicious!!!! Taylah knows all the main ingredients to put in, I just reminded her of a few she may need and then it was my suggestion to put the choc chips in which they thought was pretty good! I was very proud of them and very happy with the taste of their master piece. When it was cooked they cut it in half so they could decorate 1/2 each. Fantastic stuff!!!!

1 comment:

Memories Of Mine said...

That is so sweet they cut the cake in half to decorate. I have never really noticed till now but Taylah looks like you. My daughter has announced she is cooking dinner tomorrow night not sure what we are getting though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...