Saturday, July 25, 2009

Busy, busy!


Hosted my first make and Take demo this week and had some help from my Team Leader which was great! Had 7 ladies and all but one made a purchase, so had a great first one! I ended up spending all my commission on more products to build up by kit, but got heaps of freebies and other cool things. I am loving this already! Looking forward to my next demo which was booked at mine and then will try my hand at teaching a workshop! Fun, fun and fun!
Family are all good and I'm trying to go to bed at a reasonable hour, so keeping this short.
Here is a new family pic I took with self timer and tripod, happy with this one!!!! :)

1 comment:

Memories Of Mine said...

Nice black and white.

Congratulations on the first party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...