Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Darren!!


Yep today is the 3rd of August! Which means I had better go and phone my big brother for his birthday. It's also Ethan's birthday, (Jack and Taylah's little mate from Port Douglas!!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH XXX
Very busy with Kaszazz stuff trying to get a heap of sample projects made up. Loving it, but not enought time as usual! Having another demo at FRECKLES fun factory where Jack goes to Gymbaroo, this Friday. Looking forward to that, hopefully a few crafty Mum's around.
Just been to the docs and have to have a couple more skin spots biopsied! Blah. Then really looking forward to a MAMMOGRAM on Thursday, (NOT!) Just suddenly realised why I'm feeling a little down today! But, I also just received a lovely little surprise in the mail from Little Scrapbook Shop, littlescrapbookshop.com.au, from the 52 pick up comp. Such a great thing. The DT sets a challenge every sunday night for the whole year and it has been amazing. So many creative ladies producing some absolute gorgeous work, very inspiring and uplifting!!!!
Now, what photo shall I upload today???? Okay, a few weeks ago we took the kids to the Townsville 400- V8 Supercars!! I absolutely love car racing and the kids surprised us by enjoying it too! I think the ear muffs helped with the noise levels to make it all ok! Here's my two guys watching one of the races! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...