Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ezy Press and distressing




Well, this project has been a work in progress for the last few months and finally I got them finished a little while ago. I call them my EZY PRESS DISTRESSED & EMBOSSED MY GIRL TAGS.
I have used white card, the Ezy Press Miss you die, the Frame it circle & scallop dies, My Girl rub ons, Funky Blooms papers, punches,music stamp, plastic sheets & of course good old Tim Holtz distress inks. I die embossed the card first, then rubbed the Perfect medium ink pad over the embossed design & sprinkled with silver embossing powder. Using a small paint brush, I dusted off parts of the powder, but wanted a real shabby design. I am really happy with the end result! It all began from having a few of the pre-cut lace border pieces hanging around on my desk. I have submitted these, so fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Lynette Lemon said...

Hi Tania
I am tagging you to take part in the List of FOURS! This would be a great way to get to know you a little better. Check it out over on my blog:
http://lynetteskaszazz.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...