Thursday, April 14, 2011

My blog award!!!

I was so excited to find this wonderful award waiting for me when I checked my blog yesterday. It's from a fellow Kaszazz consultant, Kelly at http://kelskaszazzkaleidoscope.blogspot.com/ Thanks Kelly, you made my day!!!

This award was created for bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers, but who put a lot of love and heart into their work. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.


As a recipient of this award I must share the love and pay it forward by:
1. Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award and reveal your 3 - 5 blog picks.
2. Let those people know you have chosen them.
3. Copy and paste the blog award onto your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those you awarded.
5. Finally - Have Fun!!!!!!

Choosing only 3 - 5 worthy blogs isn't as easy it is should be - but I have finally choosen:

My wonderful Team Leader, Karen at www.werkaszazzled.blogspot.com

Karen has just had some lovely projects accepted by Kaszazz..

The very talented Simone at www.simonekaszazzconsultant.blogspot.com Check out Somone's fantastic you tube videos, I have been very inspired by them...

And Rachel at www.rachelskaszazz.blogspot.com Rachels blog is looking great, go and check it out!

Go on and check them all out, very inspiring, thanks ladies to all of you for your inspiration!

1 comment:

Rachel McMillan said...

wow thanx, love urs too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...