I'm so thankful to the lovely Lynette who tagged me in the List of Fours and invited me to play too. Interesting!!!
Here are a few things you may not know ...
Four Shows you Watch!
2. Big Bang Theory
4. Everybody loves Raymond
Four things you are Passionate about!
1. My Family & friends
2. My Kaszazz Business
3. Crafting and Photography
Four words/phrases you say alot!
1. Let's go guys, we're running late
2. Settle down
3. Where did the time go?
4. I'm tired!
Four things you have learnt about the past!
1. IT became the past very quickly!
2. I wouldn't change a thing
3. Life just makes you stronger
4. It's all part of the journey! Make it count!
Four places you would like to go!
1. Cape York
2. London for my Sister's Wedding
4. New Zealand
Four things you did yesterday!
1. Rang my new boss on my 3rd day of work to say I couldn't come in due to sick child.
2. Made a birthday card
3. Spoke to a client
4. Tried to have a nap with sick child-it didn't happen!
Four things you are looking forward to!
1. Holiday with our new camper trailer
2. Cooler weather
3. No more rain
4. Growing my Kaszazz business
Four things you love about spring!
1. Birds chirping
3. Baby animals
4. Less humidity
Now 4 people to tag along!
Helen- although we don't see much of each other, we were destined to cross paths, and thankfully we manage to keep in touch through blogs, and craft!
Liss-My blog friend who I haven't visited for awhile, but is one very inspiring photographer & amazing Mum!
Dannielle- who's you tube videos have also been an inpiration to me and I'm sure many other consultants, great stuff Dannielle!
and Fiona another lovely Kaszazz consultant, who's blog is very eye catching & whom I may have to ask for a few blog tips!
Please go and check out all these talented and lovely ladies and share the blog land lovin!!!