Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I can't believe....

I have lost all of my photos from Blogger. Frustrated, is not the right word. I have looked into it in the forums, and it appears, I must have accidentally deleted my google+ account, which means all my photos were deleted from my blog. Not happy. I have been plugging away at this little blog for years, thank goodness all my journal entries are here, but photos...vanished! Ok, to take the positive from this, I still have all those photos somewhere on my hard drive and backed up thankfully. 2nd positive...I guess it's an opportunity to revamp my blog and start with a fresh new look.. So I need some scrap therapy and then will see you all soon!!!!
For now, here is a pic of the cards I made for our recent Kaszazz Team Training Day. I won 2nd prize on the day and have submitted them to the potential projects page for Consultants. I had the idea of doing a stained glass look on transparency with Alcohol Markers. I'm really pleased with the results!!! TFL !!!

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, I feel your pain.... That's AWFUL ... But good on u taking it as a chance to renew everything:):) glad ur still kicking (busily!!!) & the cards are gorgeous - good on you!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...