Monday, October 12, 2015

Kraft Plus October Challenge

Inspired by nature is the theme of this month's KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE. I love the way these Kraft Plus challenges actually challenge me. Sometimes even the smallest criteria makes me think hard for a long time, it's great thinking outside the box! So here's their lovely little theme board...


And here's my take on the challenge!!!














As you can see, my little piece of nature shows in the close up. A small group of sticks I picked up from my garden. I wrapped a few colours of twine (from KASZAZZ), around them to make them stand out. My feathers are in the way of stamped Dream Catcher & small feathers which I embossed and then coloured with Distress Ink Markers. I cut a few of the feathers out and hung on the leaf and flair embelllishments too.













I have had these Kaisercraft papers & wooden leaves in my stash for quite a long time now, and so happy I had the perfect opportunity to use them with this gorgeous photo of our little niece. She is almost 18 months old now and we still haven't met her. Sometimes distance sucks!!! I also used some Project Life cards, a stencil and ink for the background, and finished with these cute little stars, I mysteriously found all over my lounge room floor last night!!! (The gremlins have been playing in my stash again!!!)TFL!

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is really gorgeous....she's a cute bubba. Distance DOES suck. Lucky you've got some cute photos, eh? And like I said on FB....that stick embellie idea. FABULOUS! Gonna remember that for myself! Love how you've done the fussy cutting, too.... & I'm with you, such a GOOD feeling to use up some stash:) I'm glad you enjoy joining in with the K+ challenges....always nice to see what you come up with:):)

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Tania! Just love, love love what you have done. So soft and subtle. Amazing.

sandra said...

I always enjoy seeing how you interpret the K+ challenges.. and you have nailed this one too!
adore the pink around the stick.. just perfect.
thank for your playing along with K+ and your support xx

amanda hall said...

this is adorable. Love the sticks and feathers here. Thanks for joining in at K+

Paula said...

Such a beautiful take on the challenge! That photo is adorable & I love your details...thanks for playing along with us over @ Kraft+ :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...