Sunday, October 4, 2015

CSI Case file No: 177

I was so excited to be Featured on the CSI Facebook Page and website as one of the Most Wanted for Case File NO> 173. Such a lovley compliment. Today I am sharing my layout for Case file no.177!
here is the Case File & criteria!!

Here is my layout, titled"LUCKY US"!


In 2012, our family spent 4 months travelling the Northern Territory and South Australia. We camped at the Flinders Ranges for about 4 days, and the wildlife we saw was amazing, One of the highlights was seeing this EMU and it's chicks walking along the road. We stopped to take it all in, it was truly an amazing moment!
I've used some October Afternoon & Amy Tangerine papers, kaszazz cardstock, Merci embellishments, flowers & eyelets I've had in my stash for a long time!!! ( I love using up old stash among with some new items, such as the Kaisercraft alphas!) There's some stencil work with inks and Distress paints. The crafter's Workshop & Kaszazz stencils!) TFL!

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Well done with the CSI feature! That's awesome:) This one is lovely, too - that touch of red works so well.....& great memories captured, too, eh? It's been a while since that trip. Doesn't seem that long!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...