Friday, September 25, 2015

Kraft Plus September Challenge

I've just completed another layout for this month's Kraft Plus Challenge. It was all about triangles, and a fabulous sketch. And of course, the Kraft background! I had fun as usual playing along!
Here is the sketch!!


And here is my take. I've used a new American Crafts, Happy Traveler 6x6 paper pad, some Heidi Swapp die cuts & stickers, some Teresa Collins brads and bits, and some Kaszazz, Kaisercraft,  and Heidi Swapp stamps. Other stamps were from Papercraft & Collected & Co. There is also some washi tape, TCW stencil and paints, Smooch Spritz and a Heidi Swapp stencil. The Adventure die cut was from the Silhouette store, (I think, I hope!) Cheers.


4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I adore that big title & the dotty spotty bg....love those colours, too:) As always, a fabulous take on our K+ sketch!!!

Chantalle said...

A gorgeous bright take on the challenge Tania! Love it. Thanks so much for playing along again!

Paula said...

Such a gorgeous take on the sketch! I love your dotty background, the colour combo & that large title...so brilliant! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

sandra said...

Always love what you come up with when you play along with K+
and this layout is no exception!
Totally gorgeous!
Thank you for playing along with K+ Sketch challenge x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...