Sunday, November 15, 2015

CSI COLOR STORIES INSPIRATION MAJOR CASE FILE NO 181

So, feel like I finally got my mojo back after a crazy 4 days in Adelaide. I was pretty exhausted when I returned and couldn't do alot. This Case file was a bit challenging for me at first,I had already put one kit together, and then decided it just wasn't working, so after a break and some different photos of my son being a dare devil, it all came together.
here is the Case file and the sketch for no. 181..


And here is my take on the Case File:



















I have used some gorgoeus AUTHENTIQUE PAPERS, courtesy of the lovely Vicki from SCRAP MATRIX!!! From Kaszazz, I have used, cardstock, stamps, inks, Alcohol Ink Art markers, twine & metal slides. Other stamps used are Basic Grey, Papercraft & Kelly Purkey. Kaisercraft rub ons, Stickers & alphas-Authentique, thickers, Bella Cork alphas. & Collected & Co. Enamel dots and triangles from Francheville and Chickaniddy. There's also some washi tape & acrylic paint included!!!
Here's a few close ups!!! Love the look on Jack's face in the bottom pick. Shows the excitement for sure!


1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Great photos! Love your page...bet it gets featured.... well, I'D feature it in a heartbeat. Love how you've got those cogs running down the page, too:):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...