Saturday, March 12, 2016

CSI CASE FILE NO. 192

Hello, I've just snuck in with this layout in the nick of time for Case file no. 192 over at CSI-Color Stories Inspiration. I loved the colour palette with this one, it was actually quite a challenge in the end, but I got it done, Yay! Here's the Case File:


And here's my take on the challenge!




















I'm actually quite happy with this one. Also, because it tells not such a happy story which I normally tell. Poor Taylah had a rough year in 2013 with her teeth, She had so many trips to the dentist and orthodontist, and had to have a few teeth pulled out. She is so petrified of the Dentist, it was a very harrowing year!!! In this story, she was in Hopsital, in Day Surgery, and had just had 2 teeth pulled, one was an adult tooth, which she wont get back, and she  was only 10 yrs old!













I popped my journaling on a tag behind the layers! you can also see as part of my TESTIMONY, that I put some of the journaling in the bird cage. I used all of the colours, and my EVIDENCE IS: newspaper/text print, (my newsprint stamped background and patterned paper!) I have birds, a bird cage, a heart, (2 Crafty Chipboard), I distressed the edges of my paper and tore them slightly. I also have a bow on my journal tag, which is twine from Kaszazz, and eyelets and brads which are all metal!!! (How glad am I to bust some of my very old stash using up some of those!!!)













Oh and there are also plenty of flowers on there, from Kaszazz, Prima & Scrap Matrix. My papers are from Kaszazz, Amy Tangerine and Rosie's Studio, cardstock, Kaszazz. There's washi tape, Gesso, Dylusions spray inks and Perfect Pearls, (Background), Grant Archival & Amy Tangerine Alphas, a Dear Lizzy Tag & some inks by Ranger and colorbox!!! TFL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...