Friday, September 23, 2016

Scrappingclearly September Cybercrop

I'm so excited. The September Scrappingclearly Cybercrop is happening now! All day today and tonight, myself and other Design Team members will be uploading challenges and inspiration to keep you busy crafting all weekend. You have extended time to finish all the challenges. My challenge is a Mixed Media Tag challenge, and I would like to see everyone use feathers and paint on their tag! Here is my tag and some close ups!





















To create my purple background, I dabbed some acrylic paint on my craft sheet & sprayed with water, then dragged the tag through, for a soft, subtle effect!
Next,I used a chevron stencil, from Kaszazz , with a white Dylusions paint marker. My turquoise paint circles were made using my finger to paint through a Heidi Swapp, circle stencil, with some acrylic paint. I then traced around them with the paint marker.
I added some background stamping with a graph stamp, and some texture, using pieces of a napkin with text on it, and some Soft Gloss gel to adhere! There's also some gauze on there, and a few pretty orange and purple feathers!















The twine is from Kaszazz, I love this stuff! The Dylusions Bird stamp is one of my favourite and comes in a set!!! I coloured him in with some Kaszazz, alcohol ink art markers. I did some bordering with a Black Dylusions paint marker, added some Tim Holtz word stickers, some ribbon, and if you can see in the image below, I added some, 'Bling', Colour Paste, through a stencil!!! It is soo blingy, photo doesn't do it justice!





















Thanks for looking and I hope you find some time to play along!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...