Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Another Tag to satisfy my addiction!!

What better way to satisfy a crafty addiction, than be part of a swap group! This tag swap is through Scrappingclearly! I love having the excuse to make another tag, I just love working on a smaller than normal canvas. It's fun! Each month, our group is given a moodboard to inspire us for our tag. Here is the September one:





Conveniently, I had just purchased some African animal stamps from Kaszazz, and had this gorgeous Zebra stamp, I knew would have to go on my tag somewhere!





















I started by adding some acrylic paint to a plain, white tag, by swiping, magenta and white with a sponge!

I then mixed some silver and white paint together to make a grey, and popped that through a Dusty Attic Stencil.

I used a small, leafy tree branch stamp, also from Kaszazz, and some Staz On ink for a little contrast around the edge.

I love using gauze in my projects, particularly tags. I coloured a piece with some Distress ink and water! Just a touch of Glossy Accents or similar glue and some fluffing about to adhere it to the bottom of the tag!















My finishing touches, are a few little RAKS I received from a friend, the lace flowers and gorgeous flower brads. I am a fan of the Tim Holtz word stickers , and they usually always get a look in on my tags!!

Lastly, I coloured the ribbon, with the Kaszazz alcohol ink Art Markers, they work a treat!!! (The stripes on the Zebra are also coloured with the Art Markers!!!

TFL, till next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...