Saturday, October 1, 2016

Scrap the Girls October Moodboard

Hi all, just sharing my Scrap the Girls Design Team take on the moodboard this month!!! Wow, October already!!! This one was quite a tricky moodboard!




















I love the colours, but struggled to find too many things in my stash which were the right fit. I did find my background page pretty quickly, my last piece from a Blue Fern Studios kit, so gorgeous!
I used a little Distress Ink and water on the background, with a flick of Heidi Swapp Colorshine. Then just layered some papers, from Kaisercraft and a few Project Life cards which had the smidge of grey and purple on them.
















I had this gorgeous pack of die cuts in my drawer, which were a generic brand purchased from a $2
shop, They were the perfect colours and so I just went all out with them over my page. Perfect, love the little deer. (He got a little purple splatter on him when I inked the background, but hey, it's all relative!) I love the little flower cluster too!

















Can't believe this was 12 years ago, when my baby girl was just 1. How time does fly!!!
TFL!!!!




1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a delightful page....they sure do grow up waaaay too fast. I reckon you did a fabulous job with that mood board. I actually REALLY like the colours & that pack for $2 was a BARGAIN. The deer is worth that by itself. Soooo cute:):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...