Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Scrappingclearly DT post..Favourite photo!

I've had a busy month this month, so many DT projects, Kaszazz projects and sorting through photos, teaching classes and running the home, yada yada, yada...Not sure what I would be doing with my time otherwise, cause I love it!!!

Anyhow, here is my layout for Scrappingclearly! It is titled: Favourite Photo, even though there are a few words going on, on this page, that is what it's called, Lol. And it really was the pick of the bunch to get all 3 looking at the camera! A big bonus to get Sammi dog staring right down the lens of the camera, it was only a split second though!!!





















I've used the gorgeous '365' range from Chickaniddy, love it! The extra embellies I used were wood veneer, from Studio Calico, puffy camera sticker from Mambi and wooden word embelly from Teresa Collins! I gave a slight touch of colour to the background page with some gelatos and water, and a flick of some Dylusions spray ink! My journaling is hidden, which I do alot! No secrets with this one, just a fun moment before we gave the dog her 2nd Birthday cake, and we have quite a few out takes with the pics, some of them very scrapworthy...watch this space!!!

Tania

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...