Thursday, September 1, 2016

My tag for Kraft Plus

Silly me thought how good am I getting in with my challenge entry for Kraft Plus, on the last day of the month!!!! Well, more fool me, because I forgot to link up on their blog didn't I.......
Anyway, just want to say how much I adore playing along with Kraft Plus and their challenges every month!!!
Here's my tag anyway!!!! Love the Kraft tags which I get from Kaszazz!!!





















I love the Dusty Attic Script stencil I used with some texture paste on the background!!!
I added a bit of colour with Distress paints and a water spray, then a flick of some Heidi Swapp colorshine. My flowers are a mix of leftovers in my stash, and I'm happy to say, I made my own tassel! There's a couple of sweet embellishments from my friend Vicki, over at Scrap matrix, some left over chipboard from Kaszazz, some Kaisercraft droplets and the leaves are from one of the Cocoa Vanilla cut files!
TFL!!

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Soooo pretty - more so on here than on FB! LOVE the stencil. Looks brill against the bg.....& of course, lovely to see you joining in at K+!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...