Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Scrappingclearly February sketch

Hi there!!!! I feel like I have been doing well with my blog posting of late, lots of projects to share, hope I can keep up the pace!!!
Today I have a layout for you, LOVE THIS BOY!! What a cutie my little man was, he was about 3 here! (Can't for the life of me find the pic on the computer to tell me the correct date, but I know it's either 2008 or 2009. I'm not going to stress, cause I remember taking the photos and exactly where we were at the time!!!)
This is my last DT project using the Fancy Pants, Golden Days collection for Scrappingclearly!! I have another gorgeous kit, which I can't wait to share with you next month!!!






















Apart from the kit, I used some Kaszazz cardstock, Carolee's Creations tiny alphas, Kaszazz & other brand punches, a cut file, (using the negative piece), and some colorbox ink, to swipe around the inner edges of the heart to highlight!!!

Thanks as always for visiting!!!


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Very sweet photo, lovely layout!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...