Wednesday, May 14, 2008




Just wanted to share some pics of our beautiful little babies who must've arrived sometime during our weekend away and were there for us to enjoy when we got back. Over the last 10 days I have been photographing them quite a bit, I am standing with my foot in the front door and the camera lens poking out, tryng to be inconspicuous to the babies and the parent birds don't seem to mind,as I'm clicking away, I get a nice surprise when they fly into the shot to feed their young! It is truly amazing and a marvellous little part of nature right at my fingertips. The kids can watch them through the lounge window without scarig them.
I've also included a few of my latest scrapping projects, haven't had alot of time for much but glad to post something!!!:)

3 comments:

Rachel D said...

Those b'day cards are really cute... but not half as cute as my gorgeous Niece ;-)

Scrapsister said...

Oh wow that layout is amazing! Just beautiful.
Kerryn

Helen Jolly said...

Beautiful Work Tania!
Those sunbird pics are awesome!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...