Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tired!!


It's a drizzly day in Port today, more rain?? All I want to do is curl up and go to sleep, but too much to be done, it's my day off from the kids and I must get moving. Jack is not sleeping any better, it's really taking it's toll, something has to give sooner or later. Two kids now that haven't been good sleepers, must be in their genes, Dave's not a great sleeper!!!!!

Anyway, I plan to get a bit accomplished today. I've left a pic of my latest card set for one of the challenges at LSBS www.littlescrapbookshop.com.au
My parents have just booked their flights to come here in Sept. while I go off to Tassie for the Aust. Photog. Convention, the kids are so excited.

I've had a huge load of inspiration and ideas floating around in my head for scrapping layouts, I wish I had all the time in the world to sit down and get them done. I've been drawing my own sketches, so at least they're on paper. I'm loving paint at the moment.

Family are all ok apart from runny noses, looking forward to the long weekend this weekend for some quality family time, may go away depending on the weather.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...