Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Australia Day Cybercrop fun with Scrappingclearly

So on Australia Day weekend, I had loads of Scrappy fun joining in with the Scrappingclearly Community in their Cybercrop! I love Cybercrops and hadn't been involved in one for awhile. I managed 5 projects, and I was very happy with myself for getting those stories told. The first one was to create a layout or project, about what Australia Day means to you! I have wanted to scrap these photos for awhile, well, they are from 2009 after all. What a perfect prompt for me to do so! So I even went all out and did a Project Life page, and that was good because I needed to start on those, I haven't done enough and want to do more, you can scrap so many pics in one go, just like this!!!












Look at my little kidlets, they are not this little any more!!!
The next challenge was to create a layout using this colour combo: YELLOW, ORANGE, BLACK AND WHITE...Right up my alley...


I'm happy with this one, used Mixed media on here, some Gesso, stamping, texture paste with paints & a stencil and rub ons. There's hidden journaling on the tag.
Challenge 3 was: 12345- 1 title, 2 techniques, 3 colours, 4 photos or more & 5 embellishments. This one came together fairly quickly!!!




















I used an embossing folder and sponged ink through it for the background spots, then there's a piece of patterned paper at back with a shaving foam and Dylusions technique on there, along with some cute doilies and some old Kaiser paper I've had for ever. finished off with some little embellies: enamel dots and wood veneer flowers.
I will be back again tomorrow to share the last few layouts I accomplished. TFL :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...