Wednesday, February 3, 2016

More Scrappingclearly cybercrop pics

Hi, well as promised, I have the last couple of projects I completed for the Australia Day Cybercrop over at Scrappingclearly. This next one was called a Tic Tac Toe challenge! We had to pick a row in a tic tac toe board made up of shapes, then use those 3 shapes on our layout! I have to say, this is probably one of my New favourite layouts this year!!!!



















The shapes I used were a love heart, (wood veneer), a rectangle, (paper strips, and speech bubble), and an arrow!!! The gorgeous papers by Webster's pages, made this layout come together so quickly and easily. Not to mention those beautiful crocheted doilies and flowers, which were sent to me in my pocket letter from the lovely Rikki Graziani, from Scrappingclearly!

The last layout was alot of fun, it was a blind crop, which means we were given a bunch of instructions and the materials needed, and we had to create a layout based on this information, I just love the way it turned out, and I loved seeing everyone's interpretations of the given criteria!
Check out the acrylic paint drizzled around the outside of the page, gosh, that was scary, but fun!!!!
I used my die cutting machine to create the star embellilshments, and some chipboard bits, and a bunch of scrap papers! Always good to stash bust the old papers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...