Sunday, May 3, 2015

First challenge complete National Scrapbooking Day

Finished my first challenge for Big Picture Classes. This was challenge 3, create a water colour background. I did mine with Distress inks spritzed with water and then a layered stamped background.I sprayed some Dylusions on my acrylic block and used a circle stamp to add another layer. The papers are yummy Amy Tangerine, Stitched and Rise and Shine paper stacks. I added some hidden journalling in a cute little stick on envelope from EK Success, and I am happy to say, that's been in my stash for years....and finally used!

I love building layers with stamps and stencils, and I really love this colour scheme! I am def. in a yellow and orange mood today! TFL. 



1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

It looks great! That photo is a stunner, too. I WAS Going to scrap.....ended up spending 4 hours CLEANING my scrap room!!!!!! Aaaaah well..... nice to see you've gotten inspired:):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...